这是一个老人死前的故事,很简单,我把每句话都写的独立了点,但是他们合起来的全部等于一个故事。
那年,我老了,每天做着的都是自己喜欢的事。
That year, I am old, every day doing all the things you like.
那天,我睡了,阳光说有人要见我。
On that day, I sleep, sunshine is someone who want to meet me.
后来,人们说,创造宇宙的人,它叫时间。
Later, people say, the creation of the universe, it is called time.
我跟着时间来到一条公路上,时间并没有丢下我,他只是说,你看不到我,因为你没有看清自己。
I follow the time came to a highway, and not leave me, he just say, you don't see me, because you don't see yourself.
我在云海上的公路两旁看到的是连接云海的尾燕草,草根下是清晰可见的人间。
Me in the sea of clouds on the highway both sides saw is connected the tail Larkspur, grass roots are clearly visible in the world.
时间在走,我也跟着在走。 Time to go, I will follow on the go.
我淑荣了时间的同时,时间也同时祭奠了我。
I Shu Rong time at the same time, the time also awakened me.
我抛弃了时间往回跑,世界说它也不在需要我。 I abandoned the time running back, the world says it also do not need me.
我不是孤单的拥有时间,而是时间在孤独的时差找到了我。
I am not alone with time, but time alone in the time to find me.
我想多点拥有时间,可时间不想多点拥有我。
I want to have more time, but time does not want more with me.
如果我没有时间,我好比摔碎了自己整个人。
If I have time, I like broken his whole person.
情深你无深。意重你无意。
Love you deeply. You happened to heavy.
时间对我的依赖也仅仅只有一辈子,一辈子对于时间来说不是眨眼即过。
Time dependent on me for only a lifetime, a lifetime is not the blink of an eye is about time.
我走的时候时间并没有看清我走过的路,到了我回去的时候时间才说回不去了。
I was walking time and did not see the way I go, I go back to the time when it can not go back.
我就是这样陪着时间走了一段路,或是时间一直这样陪着我走了很久。 I was so with time walking a long way, or is the time always go with me for a long time.
我和时间安安静静的陪伴着走在一起,谁也不会想到一个叫死亡的第三者来了。
I and time Ann quietly accompany together, who would think of a third person to death.
时间和死亡在我眼前对立了很久,很久的后来我也从未看清时间也没有多点恐惧死亡。
Time and death opposite for a long time before my eyes, a long time later I never see the time and no more fear of death.
死亡对我说,我能让你看到过去。我又问时间能让我回到过去吗?时间说只有自己能倒着走过来。
Death said to me, I will let you see the last. I asked the time can let me go back to the past? Time only can walking.
我没有彻底失望时间给我回答,而是面对了死亡的诱惑姗姗独步。
I have no down time for me to answer, but the face of the allure of death slowly come.
我坐在马路边,脑海的屏幕里都是回忆里遗失的美好。
I sat on the side of the road, head of the screen are memories of the lost beauty.
看着电影里的人一个个离开了背影的存在。原来,它们是这样离开我的,我笑了。
Look at the people in the film one left back there. Originally, they are leaving me like this, I laughed.
亲人终于唤醒了沉睡的我,我梦醒的时候是这样的疲惫不安。原来,我做的仅仅是一场梦。
Family finally awakened the sleeping I, I woke up so tired and afraid. Originally, I do is just a dream.
朦胧眼揉中,我模糊的看到了身边的人都很幸福。 Hazy eye rubbing, I vaguely see the people around me are very happy.
也许我还是回到梦里的好,至少我还能看清自己走过的路。
Maybe I still dream, I can at least see through their own way.
晚安,我爱的人。 Good night, my love.
晚安,卸下的翅膀。
Good night, remove the wings.
我把翅膀给了时间,那就让时间带着需要飞翔的人去飞翔吧。
I get wings to the time, let the time with the need to fly to fly.
死亡对我说,你是累了才来找它的,我说,我是看清了我。
Death said to me, you are tired to find it, I said, I said I see.
|